- Raising seed, start-up, development or expansion capital
- Mergers, demergers, acquisitions or the sale of private companies
- Management buy-out, buy-in or similar of companies, divisions or subsidiaries - typically backed by private equity
- Raising capital via the issue of other forms of equity, debt and related securities for the refinancing and restructuring of businesses
- Financing joint ventures, project finance, infrastructure finance, public-private partnerships and privatizations
- Raising debt and restructuring debt, especially when linked to the types of transactions listed above
Sourcing and managing capital are often key challenges faced by business owners. Your company should be driven by its business strategy, and should not be constrained by its existing capital.
In the current rapidly changing and increasingly complex capital markets environment, it is critical to have a trusted advisor with the experience and proven ability to engineer a financing solution.
The full menu of financing strategies for our clients includes:
- Growth, Diversification and Acquisition Capital
- Management Buyouts
- Leveraged Buyouts
- PIPEs (Private Investments in Public Companies)
- Debt Refinancing
- Partial Sale or Partial Recapitalization
Our goal is to create an optimal capital structure for each client. We consider all aspects of a company's capitalization to maximize the flexibility, pricing and structure. These corporate finance projects generally involve every available source of capital on behalf of our clients, including asset-based loans, senior cash flow loans, institutional private placements, equipment and mortgage financing, asset securitizations, operating or capital leases, subordinated debt, preferred stock and common equity.