Sandro Brodbeck graduated from ETH Zurich as an environmental engineer and holds an MBA from Bocconi University in Milan. He worked for several years in the consulting business at Accenture for international clients in the Automotive, Energy & Natural Resources sector before he took over responsibility within the B2C sector at Swarovski for ten years. As Global Vice President Jewelry Business Development he was responsible for strategy, business development, mergers & acquisitions and brand partnerships.
From 2015, Sandro Brodbeck started to build up an investment company for premium brands in Hong Kong together with partners and was responsible for the first successful investments. Back in Switzerland, he advises clients in the brand and consumer goods environment on strategy, M&A and business development and is involved in the start-up environment.
- Strategy Development and Implementation
- Mergers & Acquisitions / Corporate Finance
- Business Development / Business Planning
- Strategic Partnerships
- Branded, Premium and Consumer Goods
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
- Dipl. Environmental Engineer, ETH Zürich
- Master of Business Administration, Bocconi School of Management, Milan
- Senior Consultant at Accenture
- Global Vice President, Jewelry Business Development at Swarovski
- Partner, Investments at Naga Brands