George Walden is a Principal in CFA’s Houston office with twenty years experience as a middle-market investment banker.
Raised with a family firm, he has worked extensively with privately-owned companies throughout his career. In fact, George has analyzed and valued hundreds of businesses for presentations to private equity groups, strategic industry buyers, and individual investors. Some of his transactions include:
- Oilfield OEM businesses
- Valve and actuator companies
- Pump and compressor manufacturing and service
- Instrumentation and controls
- Metal fabrication and machining
- Pipeline integrity and maintenance
- Industrial services
- Plastic blending, molding, and machining
- Patented industrial technology
George is a member of CFA’s equipment industry practice group and an expert in the precision machining industry with special emphasis on manual machining, CNC precision machining, and gun drilling services. He is known for several industry-leading transactions.
George has participated in multiple turnarounds and successful transactions in out of favor industries. He recently initiated, negotiated, and closed a tax exempt share offering for a qualifying small business in record time.
- Association for Corporate Growth, Houston Chapter
CFA Equipment Practice Group
- FINRA Series 7
- FINRA Series 63
- FINRA Series 79