Akshay comes with over 7 years of experience of advising clients on valuations for securing capital resources and mergers and acquisitions. He has a good understanding of key processes involved in capital resources assignments and comes with experience in conducting financial due-diligence (FDD).
Prior to joining CFA, Akshay was working as an Associate Director with IndiaCo Ventures Limited. At IndiaCo, his experience revolved around evaluating and preparing financial models for investment opportunities and risk management. He was a key member of capital markets portfolio management team and awarded for his trading strategies that yielded superior returns.
He started his career with a short stint as a research assistant with The World Bank. At The World Bank, he was responsible for execution and optimization of Government of India projects.
His recent Fund Raising and FDD experience includes the following:
- Formulated a financial model for transaction and on behalf of a Singapore based PE Fund on a infrastructure company
- Assisted privately held travel Services Company in computing enterprise valuation and transaction structuring
- Assisted a Privately held auto component manufacturing company in carving out of one its division
- Assisted a Privately held corrugated box manufacturing company in computing enterprise valuation and transaction structuring
Akshay holds a Bachelor degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from the University of Pune, India.
- National Stock Exchange Certification in Financial Market (NCFM) specializing in Derivatives